Monday 10 March 2014

Hobby time update

Finished off my textured gaming board. Replaces my old 8'x4' felt covered table. I think it came up ok. I'm thinking I'll add some more different types of flock for some variety as well as I can use the flock on some new terrain I'll be building to blend everything in a little better.

New Textured Gaming Board

Here's my Averland army displayed on the table, just itching for an outing.

The army of Averland

Man Day!!

The last Sunday of each month is Man Day. I only was able to get one game in due to having to leave early. Played a game against some High Elves where I royally screwed up some rules that really cost me. Good way to learn though

The Empire practising against the High Elves with plastic swords and volley balls

In future I'm going to try create some video battle reports of my club games so stay tuned.

Youtube Channel

I also created my first YouTube battle report on a new channel - Gommo's Itchy Nuisance. See the link over to the right. The first match here was against a new opponent which is getting back into Fantasy (He's very experienced, just took a break).

Take a watch and let me know your thoughts, feedback etc..



And finally, some greenskin updates....

First 5 of 40, savage orcs done. It's going to be another horde painting slog, but looking forward to seeing my O&Gs on the table soon.

Savage orc champion furious he can't find the rest of his horde!!



No comments:

Post a Comment