Sunday 31 August 2014

Practise HoD Game @ Manday

Got a practise 3000 pt game in today and Manday but it was pretty rushed so not enough pictures for one of my +Gommo's Itchy Nuisance bat reps :(

It's my Orcs (with Warboss/Wyvern/Spider build) taking on an Empire list with 2 cannons, hellblaster + stank! I didn't expect to have my Wyvern around for long, he had to stay tight to those trolls.

In the end, ended up 12.5-7.5 win, with my wyvern warboss surviving, but my Spider didn't (2 cannon shot death turn 1 :( )

But my 8 trolls spewed through a unit of 12 Reiksguard, GM/Runefang, BSB, Warrior priest unit! And had 4 trolls still standing. Go the vomit!!



Two weeks left till the tournament so should have my Wyvern finished by then. Skullmuncher is getting close


No comments:

Post a Comment