Wednesday 31 December 2014

End of Year thoughts

Wow, have I been inactive on here the past few months. Seems that's the way all my blog attempts go.

I haven't been quiet hobby wise though. Check out my Youtube channel first and foremost, it's always up to date, at least as much as I can make it.

As for what I've got finished this year.

I successfully got my Orcs & Goblins painted, as you can see my past posts for some pics full army pics. I have now started expanding it with the less than optimal choices as I do want this army to continue to grow (It's my first love). At this stage the pieces I'm planning on adding are

  • Black Orcs + Grimgor
  • Arachnarok (started painting, need to finish)
  • More and more Goblins


First 10 Black Orcs

I have also helped organise a local slow grow league where we start with 500 points and add 250 each month until November, making a 2500 point list. For this, I've chosen to go Daemons of Chaos. The initial list is Tzeentch themed, however, I'm not adverse to adding Khorne down the track as I think I'll need it in a 2500 list. :(

Test Screamer

My first horror unit all Gateway ready ;)
So hopefully 2015 is going to be a busy hobby year and by the end I should have 3 nicely painted armies. With 9th hopefully dropping, my Empire shouldn't be neglected as it sounds like it'll have some new toys as well.

Have a safe new year and see you on the other side

No comments:

Post a Comment