Wednesday 20 January 2016

Daemons of Chaos from Castle Assault 2015

So it looks like I never kept this blog up to date. The AoS debacle left me somewhat annoyed at GW. I can't see myself getting into that game unless prices drasctily reduce and the fluff takes a turn for the better.

However, last October I did finish my Daemons for Castle Assault. I played terrible (as usual) but had a great time anyway. Here's a few pics of the army. I got nominated for a painting award but the winner of that smashed all of us on votes. I'll try dig up some pics of his (it was an Empire/Lustria army). Anyway, here's mine


My old metal bloodthirster sees his first tournament


And as you may have guessed by the title of my blog, it's now on to Kings of War and 9th Age for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment