Wednesday 15 January 2014

Captasus to the rescue!!!

Time to play test having a flyer in my Empire ranks. Painted up a Captain on Pegasus and now just need to find some room in my standard 2400 list.

Backup has arrived
I think I'm going to play test dropping the Steam Tank!!! That'll give me room to keep my GM and I can bring another canon as well as the Captasus.

Brief run down of the list is
1 x Captusus - 1+ rerollable 
1 x GM - Warhorse, Runfang,  OTS
8 x Inner Circle Knights 
1 x Captain BSB - 5+/5++ (Not happy with lack of protection here)
1 x Warrior Priest
1 x Lvl4 Light - 4++/Scroll
37 x Halberdiers - FC
4 x Demigryph Knights - Mus/Preceptor
5 x Pistoliers with Mus
5 x Knights with Mus 
1 x Hurricanum
1 x Engineer
1 x Helblaster
2 x Great Canons
I also got my War Altar in the mail so that's next to get painted up.

Ready for some undercoat

No comments:

Post a Comment